Tuesday, December 15, 2009

copyright infringements !

none of the below are mine , my own or original .. every single word is copied and i am ashamed !

rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.

If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed.

What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?

I will miss you too, but you are wrong if you think that the joy of life comes principally from the joy of human relationships. God's place is all around us, it is in everything and in anything we can experience. People just need to change the way they look at things.

how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong.

For some folks, money is a foreign film without subtitles.

Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!

I wish I knew how to quit you

Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man mad

"I love you"
"No you dont mean it, you are just pretending"
"thats how much i love you"

This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two

There are only four questions of value in life.
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made of?
What is worth living for?
What is worth dying for?

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,
suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,
suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve.

I think careers are a 20th century invention and I don't want one.

Happiness only real when shared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home