Thursday, August 05, 2010

my sweetest friend

he sat staring at the computer screen and he realized something now. he guessed something will just be in memory , things happen and they cant be erased however hard one tries.

he knows in life probably that person will be his sweetest friend ever, someone whom he cared for and meant something. he guessed parting ways didnt mean he had to take arms but just a quiet acceptance of what had been. acknowledgment of certain events and in that cover live life next.

No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me.
Seems like you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me.
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with,
Someone I'll always laugh with, even at my worst, I'm best with you.

It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
Well, it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.

But, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home